Thursday, September 3, 2009


The site -- the beautiful site. Of course all the design work started with the site. The decision to build in the woods, not the field, and view the Adirondack mountains across the field. Clearing enough of the old spruce plantation out of the woods to get sun and filtered views. Setting the house back from the road for privacy. Situating the house to maximize views to west and south.

I had looked at other pieces of land and nothing spoke to me. Then my daughter mentioned to a neighbor and friend up the road that I was looking and they informed her that they were looking to sell a lot to the "right" buyer.... and the rest is history, as they say. What luck. I'm about 1/4 mile straight uphill from Kerry, Justin, Sylvia & Oakes. How perfect is that!


No comments:

Post a Comment